Thursday 27 August 2015

Of love gained and love lost Part 1

I have been in the BDSM lifestyle for quite sometime and experienced a lot of BDSM dynamics.
Of course, before I entered the BDSM lifestyle, I was in a VANILLA relationship. In fact, I've had few vanilla relationships before I entered the scene. Before BDSM was introduced to me, I've had relationships with men and women alike until I met this one man who introduced BDSM to me.

At first, I didn't really know that what we're doing is called BDSM or has BDSM dynamics on it. He just injected a bit of a role play in it: he will portray as my dad and I will be his baby girl. I wasn't comfortable at first because I imagined my dynamics with my dad... And I can't have sex with MY Daddy. Jeez. He tried his best to explain it that it's not incest and that I am not literally sexing my father (because he is not my father) but I am having a hard time internalizing the Daddy/babygirl dynamics so he changed it to Master/babygirl dynamics. And that's how I became a baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment